Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Nov. 17th, 2009

I really want to tell this story abut one of the get togethers. It was about this time of year and Grandma was out of town. Saturday night and we were going to have a good "get together"! Just about everyone was there. The house was full of drunk teenagers(a partents worst nightmare). Amy was one of them. I carried the shotgun around trying to keep everyone in line. I'd say most were scared of me. It was never loaded but they didn't know that. The usual group was there. Everthing was going just fine til Chico puked in Amy's room. It was the funnest thing cause there was a whole slice of tomato in it. Like he had never even chewed it! Ofcourse everbody had to view it and make fun of him. When Amy saw it she went off! Poor Chico had already passed out so all the cussing and sreaming she did at him was pointless. She would not let it go. Some girls were cleaning it up and telling Amy it would be alright. She was still pissed and wanted him to pay. Now I don't know whos idea it was. Some boys decided since he was passed out and Amy was mad they would tie him up. Our cousin James, David Dishman, Greg and Terry tied him to a lawn chair with the garden hose. This wasn't good enough so one of them got Grandma's pumpkin and cut it out to fit his head like a helmet. The guy never even woke up. Everyone was laughing there asses off. Still not good enough for the boys. Somehow in all the durnkn haze the idea of putting him on the roof came about. Well all you had to do was say it and the boys were doing it. The next thing I know James, Greg and Terry were on the roof. David was behind the house. Chico was on his way to the roof tied to a lawn chair with a pumpkin on his head. He still never woke up. I was down on the ground thinking someone was going to fall. I yelled and sceamed at them to stop and get down. Terry leaned over the edge and told me to calm down. He said "as soon as we tie him off we'll get down." Everyone came outside to see what they had done. Pictures were taken good time had by all.

Now I would guess that most of the people who were there don't remember much. I know what we did was so wrong(on so many levels) and I pray that my son never does anything like it. I'm glad to have had the good, wild times I did with my sister. I fought with her so much in our teen years. Now it just seems so silly. We did have fun in all of it though. She was one of a kind and she was my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment