Friday, October 23, 2009

Oh no I didn't!

Oct. 23rd , 2009

Now let me start by saying I do not want to hurt anybody or cause any problems or start anything. I am not going to hold back on the telling of the "get togethers". Also, if I forget something or someone I'm sorry. This is what I remember and how I remember it.

As I have told in past blogs Grandma had a "boyfriend" and they would go on trips. They would tell us they were going camping. I really don't know where they went but they would be gone for one to two weeks. What were two teenagers going to do? Throw a party!

I don't remember when the first one was or how it came to be what it turned out to be. But Amy and April told EVERYONE at Monterey High School. They also drove on the "strip" in Livingston yelling at EVERYONE "PARTY AT BOLES". Thats when Amy coined the phrase "it ain't a party really, its a get together". At this point I'm not happy with the amount of people that are being invited. We didn't have a big house or food or anything. I thought she had lost her mind. This went on all week. People talking about it. Are you going? Can I get a ride with you? Who all is goiing to be there? On and on and on! It became huge. I was scared too many people were are going to get caught and get in big trouble.

Our cousin James was a big part of the planning. He had it all under control. HA! Saturday came. Preparations began, then night was falling. Good crowed showed up about 20 people. Beer, liquor, pot and things I'm sure I didn't see. The night went on everything was fine. Around 10:30 cars just started coming and coming and coming. 5-6 people in most cars. From Monterey, Livingston and Cookeville. Damn! This is when things got WILD! I thought for sure there was going to be a fight. Somehow James and Amy and some others didn't let that happen.

I don't know who all was at this first one. I think everyone from Monterey High was. Lots of friends new and old. People were drunk off there asses. Having sex everywhere. Inthe cars parked in the yard. On the cars in the yard, the living room, kitchen and of course in the bed rooms. What a mess!

I got drunk and passed out in the garage. Think I smoked my frist joint that night with Chris C. I don't really know. Good time was had by all. We didn't get caught that first time. The police weren't called although I can't believe it. This was only the start of things to come.

Amy always said they were "get togethers" never a party. For her everyone was a close friend. A party wasn't personal enough. A get together was.

School on Monday was fun. It was the talk of the school. Those that didn't go were mad at themselves. The next one was being planned.

I will get into the other "get togethers" in coming blogs. I really didn't name any names in this one. Or tell on anyone. I just wanted you all to know how it all got started.

No comments:

Post a Comment